Thursday 12 November 2009

Eureka I have found somewhere to blog again!

Thursday November 12th.
I have found a blogger sight that seems to work at last. Tried Blogspot but it kept losing my screed so I have now found this site which seems ok!
I did not blog for ages as I was so disappointed that aol shut down I did not have the heart to start all over again. I was not fast enough to save my blog either and it is now lost forever. What a shame as it was a useful reminder of how I coped with my broken leg, retirement, moving back North and of course my mum's passing away. I am sorry to have lost all that stuff but I dare say it would make depressing reading! Everything seemed to keep going wrong!

I hope to find some of my old friends from aol days as I understand a few of you moved over here. I will try and make contact with you soon if you are out there somewhere. Jean, Janey, Bob and Nat in particular.

I am working 3 days a week in London at the moment......just for 10 weeks. That is enough and I am only doing it for the money! I need to clear my debts and save for a holiday abroad! It is not because I miss teaching that much! It is one to one teaching. I have 18 students 6 a day for 10 weeks and I am enjoying the teaching. I go down there on Sunday afternoon and back home to Southport on a wednesday evening after work. It takes me 4 hours door to door.It is quite tiring but I can cope short term. I would not like to be doing it any longer than 10weeks though!

I have caught up with my old pals from HCS and especially Horlene who was my best friend. She is Jamaican and I love her to bits!

I have got involved in Strictly and X factor again but losing heart with Xfactor after last weeks show. How are those twins still there? I liked Lucie and thought she might win. What a 2 faced hypocrite that Simon is!

Very tired after the journey yesterday evening so I will not write anymore today but I will tell you more about what I have been up to next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment